The Italic Temple ' Bona Mens ', built around 273 BC The temple is situated on a high podium and was accessed by a staircase preceded by a simple rectangular altar. The building was composed of a colonnade (6 columns in front and 8 on the long sides) with Corinthian capitals. The columns supporting an entablature of the Doric order. The inner part was bounded by columns, it contained the cell, divided into three rooms and it was thought that the consecration of the temple was dedicated to Jupiter, Juno and Minerva. The Roman amphitheater of Paestum was built around 50 BC Towards the end of the first century A.D. It was added of an outer ring to increase the capacity. At present it is visible approximately half because a part thereof is located under the road and the terrain towards West not yet excavated. The Ekklesiasterion or Bouleutèrion, fundamental monument of the agora. It is a circular building with concentric treads, cut directly into the rocky bank and then covered with blocks. The structure is dated to 480/470 BC it was used for the assemblies in which citizens were voting the law or the magistrates were elected. The Ekklesiasterion could hold more than 1100 citizens Via Sacra and view of the Temple of Hera II or Neptune or Poseidon - 450. C. - Long about 9 kilometers, the Via Sacra, linked the city of Poseidonia-Paestum at the ancient temple of Hera Argiva, built near the river Sele. The Heraion or Temple of Hera Argiva is an ancient sanctuary of Magna Grecia dedicated to the goddess Hera, originally located at the mouth of the river Sele. The sanctuary is now about 1.5 km from the sea, for the deposit of alluvial soil carried by the river Sele.